Do you know Blavatsky? Level 1 test.
Yelena Petrovna von Hahn, also known as Madam Blavatsky, established the Theosophical Society and taught that consciousness is contained in all matter, and that all of history before us and yet to come, is stored in the Astral Light, also known as the Akashic Records. Blavatsky brought Eastern religious and spiritual theology to the western world. She was the grandmother of the new age movement.
There are 2 videos that you should watch before you take this test. The videos contain the answers to the questions in this test. Take good notes and then take the test. You can retake the test if you wish, and you can watch the videos as many times as you want.
Here's the links to the videos (you should watch these and take good notes before you try to take this test):
Are you a Witch?
Are you a Witch? Let's find out. Here's several dozen questions that will answer the question, once and for all. If you pass this test, then YOU ARE A WITCH.
A Journey of Spirit and Survival
Welcome - Nature is a Powerful ally in the Practitioner's Magicke, and Spiritual Journey……
You are that Practitioner - and as you step between the Veils of the Seen and Un-Seen, there pulses the first Emotions of an Immortal Spirit at the instant of exchanging Time for the bliss of Eternity!
In this quiz, as the Journey unfolds, you will encounter a few of many Lost Souls trapped between Life and Death. You will hear them, and in the twists and Shadows, you will be met with challenges to survive, l!!
Will your Human Form dictate your Journey - or will your Spirit guide you with Inner Wisdom, Intuition and Ancestral Power…..?
The Rules are simple:>
Don’t go back, even if you believe you answered incorrectly. You will only cause more trouble for yourself in the long run.
It isn’t worth the risk of Death by Corruption, my dear.!
Trust your Instincts, rely on your gut. Put yourself into these situations……..
Take a deep breath - what follows determines neither Right or Wrong - just the option of a Way…..
Are you ready???
Dreading to part with that which is Life,
Subsides Death’s clammy shiver!
Dim Shadows flit,
Faint bursts of Mind illume the glazing Eye-—
Expansa of Ether beyond the Earth’s atmosphere—Enter Soul, of the Seeker……
Do you agree to my terms?
REMEMBER Time is of the Essence. With that said, let’s get started.
Tarot Level 2 quiz.
The following is a list of the 22 Cards in the Major Arcana in Tarot, along with their general meanings or interpretations when used in conjunction with a Tarot reading. In this quiz, you'll need to know all of these cards and their meanings. Notice that the Major Arcana doesn't have any numbered cards or suits. You also will not see a Five of Wands in the Major Arcana because the Major Arcana does not have any numbered cards or suits in it. The Minor Arcana has numbered cards, but not the Major Arcana. It's also important to know that there are 4 Suits in Tarot which are the Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. There are no Suits in the Major Arcana but there are 4 Suits in the Minor Arcana which are Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. To pass this quiz, you'll need to know the meaning of every card in the Major Arcana. There are 22 in all, so before you proceed with the quiz, you might want to write this stuff down, as well as some of the points made in this section. If you would like to learn to read Tarot without using any reference books, then you'll want to write the name of the card on an index card, and on the reverse side, write down the meaning of the card. That way you can use them as flash card to help you memorize all of the cards. If you pass this test, you'll earn 22 Points.
Here's the 22 cards that are in the Major Arcana in Tarot, along with their meanings in italics.
- The Fool: Innocence, new beginnings, free spirit
- The Magician: Willpower, desire, creation, manifestation
- The High Priestess: Intuitive, unconscious, inner voice
- The Empress: Motherhood, fertility, nature
- The Emperor: Authority, structure, control, fatherhood
- The Hierophant: Tradition, conformity, morality, ethics
- The Lovers: Partnerships, duality, union
- The Chariot: Direction, control, willpower
- Strength: Inner strength, bravery, compassion, focus
- The Hermit: Contemplation, search for truth, inner guidance
- Wheel of Fortune: Change, cycles, inevitable fate
- Justice: Cause and effect, clarity, truth
- The Hanged Man: Sacrifice, release, martyrdom
- Death: End of cycle, beginnings, change, metamorphosis
- Temperance: Middle path, patience, finding meaning
- The Devil: Addiction, materialism, playfulness
- The Tower: Sudden upheaval, broken pride, disaster
- The Star: Hope, faith, rejuvenation
- The Moon: Unconscious, illusions, intuition
- The Sun: Joy, success, celebration, positivity
- Judgement: Reflection, reckoning, awakening
- The World: Fulfillment, harmony, completion
Basic Tarot Knowledge
Think you know your way around a Tarot deck? Give this test a try and see how much you really know about Tarot.