Twin Flame? - Comments

Posted

Twin Flame? - Comments

News: Twin Flame?

• Posted 30th November 2020, 8:10 PM
  • By Resuecrof

I've had a crazy experience this year and I was curious if anyone else knows about twin flame or has experienced it please I would like to know

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
WickedWhite91 is in the usergroup ‘High Priest/ess’
Anyone would probably think there twin flame was the one they fall in love with, but to me… Β My twin flame will always be my best friend. We found our witch path together, protested our faith to everyone who was against us and to this day even being across the country from one another can feel each other’s energy when we are in dyer need of one another. )0( that to me is a eternal twin flame πŸ”₯. . Blessed beΒ 
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Blessed be to you and thank you for your comment…
 This year has been very emotionally trying for me….
 And with different feelings going on at times I thought I was going to lose my mind πŸ™ƒ  Because I did not think these feelings were even possible …

To throw a joke in most people would say that was impossible because I have lost my mind along time ago hahaha

For me it's challenging because I'm thinking if we were meant to be together why would we have not found each other along time ago.
 And actually even meeting in person seems like it will never happen or it's impossible…..

And now it's even hard for me to focus in on life and the normal things we need to do here in it…

But Here is much light peace and blessings to you

Online now: No Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions: