A Connection Learned through Pain - Comments

Posted

A Connection Learned through Pain - Comments

News: A Connection Learned through Pain

• Posted 17th August 2020, 10:29 PM
  • By Valentino

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've last posted anything, sorry about that but life has been rather busy and hectic. I just wanted to take a moment and talk to you guys, gals, and non-binary pals about something a little more personal for me when dealing with anything spiritual or a higher being. When I first started out with Wicca and Witchcraft I didn't much pay attention to contacting and channeling through Gods or Goddesses, I was more focused on what it was I could do, how I could shape the world around me on my own.

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
MikeTempe is in the usergroup ‘Witch’
Thank you for sharing. I am sorry to hear you were in pain, but I hope you are on the path to healing and I hope you are doing well. I have always followed Hecate, although I am fairly new to this. Her name came to me in a dream, along with another name. I did many searches for the other name and had no luck until one day during meditation someone or something said to me, the other name is You. It was a chilling moment, but it all made sense. I have been searching for myself for a long time, then I learned of Wicca and things are beginning to feel right. Blessed be.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
Norwich is in the usergroup ‘Witch’
Your discoveries are  β€οΈ touching.

Having  myself been in a similar  state, and also while meditating, Iβ€˜d longingly asked when I might know this guardian/being face to face? The reply startled me, β€œYou will know me when you can admit the Truth in yourself.”  I’d been talking to that part of me that is one with all being. That is the Oneness I’d come to this life to learn.

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
MikeTempe is in the usergroup ‘Witch’
Valentino that is so true. It is how we pick ourselves up and react that truly puts us on another path. As I get older this all makes more sense. As I started this journey it has opened up the creative side of me that I had locked away for a long time. So as I am working I simply tell myself that things will turn out how they are meant to be and if needed all you do is take it apart and rebuild. Apologies if I have strayed from the topic, I wish for you a happy and blessed day.

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
JustinRivera is in the usergroup ‘Curious onlooker’
The chat forum is aligned for the top of the goals for humans. Elevation of the margin and best essays is done for the turns. The show is factor oriented for the goals. The tip is fluctuation oriented for the terms for the citizens.

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Kensai Journeyman is in the usergroup ‘High Priest/ess’
It seems we're all or were in the same boat. The old saying no pain no gain, and life can seem like a no risk no reward scenario. Personally I've walked through the fires of hell more times than most people's lifetimes. I used to say I did so unscathed but realized I had changed. It got to a point that I didn't recognize the face in the mirror. We all have journeys that may be painful, harsh, and cruel but afterwards you grow, learn, and gain knowledge and wisdom. These are the true treasures of this life. I wish everyone well on their endeavors. Blessed be.

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Malatesa is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’

JustinRivera said

The chat forum is aligned for the top of the goals for humans. Elevation of the margin and best essays is done for the turns. The show is factor oriented for the goals. The tip is fluctuation oriented for the terms for the citizens.

Very well said!
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions: