2020 - The Year of Clarity - Comments

Posted

2020 - The Year of Clarity - Comments

News: 2020 - The Year of Clarity

• Posted 30th May 2020, 12:00 PM
  • By MikeTempe

For me this was going to be the year of clarity and truth. This was going to be the year that I find out who I am and discover the path I was going to follow. This would be the year we find out if we are all in this together, or if the divide would get deeper and pull us apart. These first five months have not been what I expected, but perhaps it is doing what was expected, bringing out the truth.
Read more

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Malatesa is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
Mike, this is a heartbreaking post, but a very real one. Heartbreaking because I wish it was all just a dream and not real. But it is real. Here we are, a world thinking about setting itself on fire. In the past I've said that these are the times that call the Witches to action as healers. Now, in the real world we live in of protests, food shortages, leadership failures, racism and strife, I am shell-shocked by it all, but in the end of the night, I believe we can make a difference as a movement; as a team; as a destination. Mike, very fee of the members realize what's unfolding in front of us, but you have clearly identified it. I don't know who you are or what your experiences are, but you've nailed it. I am working on a newsletter that will be sent out to the 1000 members we have. I'd like to be able to include this post you've made, if you give me your permission. Also, I'd like to know if you have anything else to add to attend such a newsletter. My email address is Malatesa@Witches.Chat – please let me know if I can include this post of yours in the newsletter.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Hello Malatesa - please feel free to use this in your newsletter if you like. Thank you. We are in such a strange moment in time right now it is really tough to wrap your head around all of it. And certain people and groups are adding fuel to the fire which distracts us from what is really going on (or not going on) in the world around us. I know people who think all of this is a hoax and that this was planned by the β€œelite” as a distraction in order to gain more power. I know others who think that the civil war never really ended and this could be the catalyst to tearing our country apart. People are being separated because of COVID-19 and now we are on curfew for civil unrest and protesting injustice. Instead of preaching healing  and forgiveness people are being threatened with violence and arrest. Sometimes it feels like we (the US) are just one large social experiment and if we aren’t careful things begin to collapse. The world is watching all of this…

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
These videos are exactly what is going on around us right now.

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions: