RedGreyRaven

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
#416 (In Topic #194)
Web crafter
RedGreyRaven is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
Hello everyone, I'm RedGreyRaven - the webcrafter of the site, and the helping hand of Malatesa
You can catch me on the chat room practically everyday, so everyone see you there :)

I've practiced the craft half of my age and I currently study herbology, herbal healing and parapsychology.

I suck at telling about myself, but I am friendly to everyone and love to chat. So feel free to contact me in the chatrooms!

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Malatesa is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
RGR is brilliant. An extraordinary creative soul. Also a balance and an advisor. An inspiration.

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
Resuecrof is in the usergroup ‘Witch’
Yes thank you so much Red Grey Raven
 Your words of wisdom and knowledge of things has help me out tremendously.

And Malatesa
 Thank you so much for making all this possible and all the goodness you put out there for everyone will come back 10 fold 1 day to you.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Web crafter

Resuecrof said

Yes thank you so much Red Grey Raven
 Your words of wisdom and knowledge of things has help me out tremendously.

And Malatesa
 Thank you so much for making all this possible and all the goodness you put out there for everyone will come back 10 fold 1 day to you.

Pleasure is all ours. :)

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Berrie is in the usergroup ‘Radical activist’
I am new but looking for a strong and supportive spiritual community. It's been a long time. I've been a solo practitioner for many years and plan to stay that way but something has been pulling me in this direction for a while and I finally found an online community. MM and BB.

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Resuecrof is in the usergroup ‘Witch’

Berrie said

I am new but looking for a strong and supportive spiritual community. It's been a long time. I've been a solo practitioner for many years and plan to stay that way but something has been pulling me in this direction for a while and I finally found an online community. MM and BB.

Welcome to the community you will find a lot of information in the library
 and you can always ask questions
and there's a lot of knowledgeable
people on side I am new also
Welcome.

Posted
Rating:
Web crafter

Berrie said

Welcome to our community. Don't hesitate to contact me if you feel need to ask about things :)
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions: