New Witch in search of friends

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
#8043 (In Topic #5501)
Standard member
VelvetWitchcraft is in the usergroup ‘Prophet/ess’
Hello! I’ve always had an inclination towards Wicca but have only recently started to embrace it fully and really begin my journey.

Just looking for people to chat too about the craft :)

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Resuecrof is in the usergroup ‘Witch’
Blessed be and welcome.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
Resuecrof is in the usergroup ‘Witch’
I am fairly new here Since may
 You will find a lot of information in the library.
 And there's a handful of people here who will be a tremendous help with you on any questions you may have.

Relax and you will find your way

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
MikeTempe is in the usergroup ‘Witch’
Hello and welcome. There are many people here who can help with questions and there is a lot of information in the research tab that might help guide you on the path you are looking for. I wish you the best on your chosen path. There are chat rooms available as well the different forums. I recommend going through them and read past posts, they may help as well. Blessed be.

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Baby_Bunny_Witch is in the usergroup ‘Curious onlooker’
New witch, not sure if allowed to post this but I'm a new witch and unfortunately where I reside im not allowed to practice and would love someone to teach me and help me learn. Like I said in the beginning im new and unsure if this is allowed so please notify me that the post was deleted and why.

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
Norwich is in the usergroup ‘Witch’
Hi velvet witch. I hope you join in and add your comments to discussions.

Hi Baby Bunny Witch & Welcome. I’d suggest reading the posts in the beginners section.

https://witches.chat/forum/index.php?page=forumview&id=beginners

There’s quite a bit of info & tips. The book suggestions include free pdf links from the witch's chat library.  Ask any Qs you like. Folks like to kibitz 😊. Join in any of the discussions and add comments. Yes, you're allowed.

Something to think about to start with is what specifically interests you in the Craft - Wicca as a religion, as a spiritual-path or a magical path. Then follow your interests. Get a cheap notebook and start jotting things down as you think of them.

Last edit: by Norwich

Posted
Rating:
Guest user

VelvetWitchcraft said

Hello! I’ve always had an inclination towards Wicca but have only recently started to embrace it fully and really begin my journey.

Just looking for people to chat too about the craft :)

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
LilyRose is in the usergroup ‘Prophet/ess’
Maybe we can learn together,  I'm new also and have started researching Celtic magic, if you ever want just some back and forth about what we've been finding out I think that would be fun you can always msg me …have fun

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
MysticFlame 2000 is in the usergroup ‘Prophet/ess’
Merry meet to both of you new witches. I practice Thelma which is the teaching of Edward aliester Crowley . I have been studying/practicing the occult for over 20yrs if you have anything you'd like to discuss magick wise hmu an may you find many blessings on your path Merry part an blessed be
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions: